Monday, August 30, 2010

Our Trip to Seattle! Day 2!

What a busy day! For breakfast we went to "Legendary Donuts" and boy were they yummy! I'm not sure that you can tell from the pic, but Jeff's donut had bacon on it. Yes, bacon!
Melissa on the top of the Space Needle! Cool view!

Jeff at the bottom of the Space Needle! Cool view!

For lunch we went to the Crab Pot. All I can say is "WOW!" We were each given a bib, a wooden hammer and a small fork to eat our sea food. Jeff is ready.

I'm ready too!

Mmmmm.... lunch (the lighting was weird)

All done! Our favorite was the crab legs.

I loved all the flowers at Pike Place market (they were all so reasonable and beautiful).


Here is the famous market in the city- Pike Place Market. They throw fish in the air as people order them and there are all kinds of things to buy (produce, flowers, crafts, etc.)


The Twins played the Mariners at Safeco Field on Friday night and we were excited to attend. By the way, it was Ichiro bobble head night.

Jeff and I supporting our Twins!

We had amazing seats (5 rows up). Denard Span at the plate.

Joe Mauer after a single.

Michael Cuddyer takes a swing.

Scott Baker was the pitcher.

Delmon Young in left field. The Twins won 6-3! We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment