Friday, May 31, 2013

It has been awhile since I posted!

Time flies... we have 4 school days left (for students) and then I'll be at school a while longer doing some "teacher stuff."

We have not had a very nice spring this year, but we have made the best of it.   Mike and Susan came down for the weekend a couple of weeks ago.  We had a nice time.  Then, we had a great time up in Roseau for Memorial Day.  I neglected to take pics at my mom and dad's when they hosted a Memorial Day picnic at their house on Saturday.  It was a lot of fun to see everyone. On Sunday night we enjoyed some time at the Roseau City Park!








 
Julia has been climbing up on furniture lots since Memorial Day weekend...  check out the little video!

1 comment:

  1. Julia you are so pretty in your "Grandma" dress!!! Such good pictures of you at the Park and at Grandpa and Grandma's house. You are such a big girl climbing up the chair!!! Be careful!

    ReplyDelete